Re: [NTO] Re: moving stuff

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
      Hi Raenie,

      At 21:15 2000-10-05, you wrote:
      >Thank you for mentioning 'Moon Software'. I've downloaded most of
      >their free progs. I even like their website. It's so nice and
      >simple and yet efficient.

      Glad you like it. I sure do. I don't remember the exact rules for talk
      about other software here. Hope I'm not stretching it by mentioning yet
      another add on. If you like FileTargets I think you also will like
      OpenExpert. It is sort of 'Send To' Galore, configurable for each file
      type. If you haven't seen it you may want to give it a try.
      www.baxbex.com/

      Bye,