Re: moving stuff

  • ~* Rae nie *~
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
      Lotta,

      Thank you for mentioning 'Moon Software'. I've downloaded most of
      their free progs. I even like their website. It's so nice and
      simple and yet efficient.

      ~Raenie~

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@egroups.com, Lotta <loro@h...> wrote:
      <snip>
      > It is a free download, less than 500kB.
      > http://www.moonsoftware.com
      > Regards,
      >
      > Lotta
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
        Hi Raenie,

        At 21:15 2000-10-05, you wrote:
        >Thank you for mentioning 'Moon Software'. I've downloaded most of
        >their free progs. I even like their website. It's so nice and
        >simple and yet efficient.

        Glad you like it. I sure do. I don't remember the exact rules for talk
        about other software here. Hope I'm not stretching it by mentioning yet
        another add on. If you like FileTargets I think you also will like
        OpenExpert. It is sort of 'Send To' Galore, configurable for each file
        type. If you haven't seen it you may want to give it a try.
        www.baxbex.com/

        Bye,