moving stuff

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2000
      Hi,

      The discussion about inserting images in HTML files on NTB made me think
      about the ado of sorting images and that some of you might find the add on
      File Targets useful.

      It adds a sub menu to the context menu that lets you copy or move files
      easily. One can browse for folders and also add the most frequent folders
      and group and regroup them. Makes the whole process a two clicker.

      It is a free download, less than 500kB.
      http://www.moonsoftware.com

    • ~* Rae nie *~
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
        Lotta,

        Thank you for mentioning 'Moon Software'. I've downloaded most of
        their free progs. I even like their website. It's so nice and
        simple and yet efficient.

        ~Raenie~

        --- In ntb-OffTopic@egroups.com, Lotta <loro@h...> wrote:
        <snip>
        > It is a free download, less than 500kB.
        > http://www.moonsoftware.com
        > Regards,
        >
        > Lotta
      • Lotta
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
          Hi Raenie,

          At 21:15 2000-10-05, you wrote:
          >Thank you for mentioning 'Moon Software'. I've downloaded most of
          >their free progs. I even like their website. It's so nice and
          >simple and yet efficient.

          Glad you like it. I sure do. I don't remember the exact rules for talk
          about other software here. Hope I'm not stretching it by mentioning yet
          another add on. If you like FileTargets I think you also will like
          OpenExpert. It is sort of 'Send To' Galore, configurable for each file
          type. If you haven't seen it you may want to give it a try.
          www.baxbex.com/

          Bye,