9208Re: [NTO] Huge File Size in MS Word

  • Ray Shapp
    Feb 17, 2012
      Hi Dave,

      That's it!

      When I examined the file sizes of the graphics, I did so by saving the DOC
      file as a *filtered* web page. That caused all the graphics to be reduced
      in size. After seeing your message, I saved the DOC file as an ordinary
      (not filtered) web page. By using the second method, I can see that the
      size of the image of the Helix Nebula is over 18MB.

      Many thanks!

      Ray Shapp