9206Re: [NTO] Huge File Size in MS Word

    Feb 17 6:46 AM
      Dave wrote:
      > is hidden until it is saved,

      Yes, but Ray's document was already saved. Copying from OpenOffice you
      don't get what you see but what's there, in this case an image big
      enough to crash my machine (Irfanview on Win98 with 512 MB total RAM has
      this nasty limit). Word also has the full image, but withholds it from
      me.

      As Ray has no real choice over his tools but is forced to accept what
      and how it is offered to him, he has my full sympathy. I'm glad I'm no
      longer editing the local liberal party bulletins.