9192Re: [NTO] Create Universally Readable PDFs

    Feb 7, 2012
      Ray Shapp wrote:
      > he downloaded about 600KB.

      Ah well, that leads me back to my other side remark. Try another PDF
      writer, OpenOffice is not bad and reads Word.doc.

      Looking closely your Mars image originally was rather small and low
      resolution to begin with, I'd guess something less than 40 kB. It ought
      not to add more than its original size to the resulting PDF. Could you
      make the original DOC available?

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68