9188Re: [NTO] Create Universally Readable PDFs

  • Ray Shapp
    Jan 31, 2012
      Hi Don,

      Thanks for the reply.

      I've been using PDFCrerator
      <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/>for years with no
      complaint. Like reDirect, it also acts as a selectable
      printer from within Word.

      I did read that the standard for PDF files has changed several times over
      the years. So my question is directed to Notetabbers who may have
      experienced comparability issues with PDF files and who have solved the
      problem. Prior to the current instance, I always thought the PDF standard
      was always backwards compatible.

      Plain text won't work because the file is a color flyer with graphics.

      Thanks again.

      Ray Shapp