9166Re: [NTO] Enjoy!

    Nov 24, 2011
      Harold Noffke wrote:
      > Check this http://www.domainconsignmentgallery.com/inf.php It might be useful for u.

      Harold, I just searched for your name and found you to be a) a genuine
      contributor to the group and b) (please excuse my being frank) not too
      knowledgeable about the details of mail and such.
      According to the headers the quoted post did originate from you so you
      have definitely caught some kind of malware converting your machine to a
      spamming engine. Please do something about it immediately, which in your
      case means please get knowledgeable help at once.

      Please delete this mail right after reading it and please do not on any
      account add me to your address book, at least not before having
      thoroughly cleaned your machine.