9150Re: [NTO] Force mono sound from both speakers

  • Alec Burgess
    Sep 17, 2011
      On 2011-09-17 21:18, loro wrote:
      > VLC way works fine now that I've found it, but I don't use VLC for
      > everything.

      Since we're (sort-of) talking about VLC and other players.
      I like VLC but if I'm playing a list of (eg. movie trailers) items from
      a playlist VLC insists on resizing on each new item.
      On the other hand my (currently) default media player SMPlayer is happy
      to leave the current size and scale the next item to fit within it as
      well as it can. However, for some file types or specific items of the
      type is inferior to VLC

      Does anyone know of a VLC option that will make it behave like SMPlayer
      in this respect.
      My VLC is version 1.1.11.0. I've scanned through the (*very* extensive
      set of) options several times but haven't yet tried to google for answers.