9148Re: [NTO] Force mono sound from both speakers

    Sep 17, 2011
      Axel Berger wrote:
      >The ideal place for correcting this is when converting to MP3, which is,
      >I presume, what you have done before listening on a PC.

      Nope, that's how I got them. I guess I could do what you suggest for
      these files, but I'm after a more permanent solution. I'd be happy if
      stereo sound never came out of my speakers again, either it's music
      files, movies or whatever. Maybe it isn't possible, but I think it
      ought to be. But what do I know about sound matters? Not much. The
      VLC way works fine now that I've found it, but I don't use VLC for everything.