9141Re: [NTO] Help! Can't log in.

    Sep 10, 2011
      Al wrote:
      > I concluded the yahoo servers are whacky. Hope it gets better,

      With the new login form insisting on some "full ID", while all I've got
      is what could be called a short ID, I didn't quite believe you, but you
      were right after all. Today they let me in, smiling as if no
      misunderstanding had ever existied. I lost my nice old password for
      nothing.

      The reason for trying was, by the way, that something or someone had set
      one of my NoteTab groups, fittingly the HTML one, to "fully featured"
      instead of functional and to 22 instead of 5 kB per mail.

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68