9135Re: [NTO] Help! Can't log in.

    Sep 8, 2011
      Alex Plantema wrote:
      > Did you try that one?

      Did now. I found:

      There is no "full ID" with an @domain part anywhere.

      I might try one thing more, but that might break things completely. I
      have an old simple five-character password (how critically important is
      this, after all?). I've had it before on another site when they
      introduced new more stringent rules, that they did their length ckecking
      not only on newly created passwords but on long existing ones too,
      invalidating them and making it impossible to log in.

      Johann-Häck-Str. 14 Fax: +49/ 2174/ 7439 68