9124problems with domain being flagged as spam source

  • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
    Sep 8, 2011
      Greetings,
      When I travel I use a listserve to send out messages with a few lines of
      text and a link to my latest travel posts.

      I recently rec'd this from one of the recipients:

      "Had another bounce issue. Jason of Labs finds it an amusing case. The
      ERT posts score so high on the Spam-o-Meter that even putting the
      sending domain on the "White list" (which is worth 100 points) doesn't
      rescue the messages. He said he would write a special rule."

      "Labs" is the ISP and the "ERT posts" are the messages I send out.
      The all contain the domain http://epicroadtrips.us/

      My question is this. How can I determine if this is an isolated incident
      or more widespread?
      There are about 450 recipients. I have not had reports of this issue
      before, but it is possible some are not even aware it may be happening.

      I do get feedback from time to time from some of the recipients. So I
      assume most of the recipients are getting the posts. However, I have no
      way to verify this.

      Any thoughts on this?
      Thanks,
      -Mike