9091Re: [NTO] parts of an inch

    May 12, 2011
      Harold Noffke wrote:
      > How you get my personal address on this public website is
      > another issue.

      Let me amplify Lotta's answer. This is not a website or a forum but a
      mailing list, meaning a pseudo-email-address distributiong all incoming
      mail to a lot of real adresses. Using this you get all the power and
      features of your mail program. Yahoo also offer a web interface into the
      list. This is a nice fallback when not at home and using a someone
      else's computer but nothing more.
      While you need to become accepted as a member before reading posts the
      normal way the Web interface is open to all. For this and other reasons
      addresses are protected. You can still send mail to participants through
      a web form.