9046Not sure what I'm doing

  • kathleen.kearns
    Feb 10, 2011
      Hi,

      I apologize if I'm in the wrong place. I have no experience in setting up html and not sure if I'm looking for the right thing. I have an Excel file that uses complicated formulas, tracks payments, etc - lots of data entry. Its like a database but too big for Access. I'd like to set up a page that my coworkers could use to enter basic information and the program runs in the background. Based on the information entered, the page would show how much someone would need to pay for a specific period of time, if there is a change, would make the change going forward for the allotted time period and allow us to print the documents to be mailed with the appropriate information.

      It would be an internal program on a shared drive and not accessible to the public (basically access will be limited to approximately 8 people).

      Any help is greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic