9036Re: [NTO] Kitchen English - or metallurgy

    Jan 30, 2011
      Axel wrote:
      >Don't I know it. There's a "fall of" instead of "fall off" by me in this
      >very thread. I've done worse in official papers handed in to the

      What's irritating with those small words, is that if native English
      speakers make those mistakes it's just a typo. If we do them people
      sometimes think we don't know the difference. ESLers make typos too.

      Well, of outside to chase me some polar beers now. :-)
      (Both intentional!)
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic