8950Re: [NTO] looking for ebook organizer (and have great movie cataloguer) - solved

    Oct 11, 2010
      Torben Joergensen wrote:
      >I think you maybe is confused by the TFT-type screen.

      Yeah, though I didn't know I was. Thanks for explaining.

      >You should try one of these if have the opportunity.

      That's the problem. Shops hardly have a thing anymore and the stuff
      they actually have you have to fight to get a look at. They don't
      want to break the package! When it comes to e-book readers I haven't
      seen them in shops yet. Ordering over the net is the only solution.
      Pretty much sucks.