8942Re: [NTO] Next peculiar computer problem

    Oct 6, 2010
      Seems like we have a consensus here, so off to the computer shop to
      by a power supply I go.

      > > fw7oaks wrote:
      >While not for a moment suggesting Lotta is an idiot I'd rather play
      >'safe than sorry'

      I actually am close to an idiot when it comes to hardware, so I
      appreciate all hints and warnings. I realize in hindsight that the
      power supply is the likely culprit when the juice doesn't get all the
      way, but I wasn't able to figure that our for myself, so you can see
      I'm not too experienced with fixing things.

      Thanks to all!