8930Re: [NTO] Re: Yahoo Groups down the drain?

  • fw7oaks
    Oct 2, 2010
      --- On Sat, 10/2/10, Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> wrote:

      > If I ran a company, I'd rather listen to those who pay for my wages.
      > We are not Google's customers, we're just a necessary evil for them
      > to have something to offer to their real customers.

      Yes, but if Google & Co don't listen to us they run the risk of us voting with our mice and clicking elsewhere and then the folks that fund Google will follow us, so it pays for Google to listen, even if we don't *directly* line their pockets.

      fw
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic