8897Re: [NTO] Re: Yahoo Groups down the drain?

  • sisterscape
    Sep 25, 2010
      Well them, make it your own. Or someone else may have created a style already. That's what Stylish and AdBlock are for. Here's how my TV Guide grid looks. That's all I see when I pull it up. Nothing else on the page. Heavenly!!

      http://www.eartherdesigns.com/ss/tvg.jpg

      --- On Sat, 9/25/10, Sheri <silvermoonwoman@...> wrote:

      > I'm very disheartened by the aesthetics of the new
      > interface (hate the
      > avatars, the narrow text width, the font size, the date at
      > the bottom
      > instead of top the posts, the animated busy ringo on every
      > click, the
      > endless requirement for clicking, etc.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic