8893Re: [NTO] Re: Yahoo Groups down the drain?

    Sep 25, 2010
      Alec Burgess wrote:
      > > it ought to be possible to install some mailing-lists there.
      > If it comes to that I'd suggest Google Groups.

      Personally I dislike Google as much as Yahoo. I also don't understand
      why people don't host films they want to share themselves rather than
      use Youtube - I do. Youtube is a forum for anonymous copyright
      infringements and as such inherently criminal in my view. My view on
      mailing lists is similar.

      But whatever shall be done, the important thing here are the members and
      not the hoster and I shall accept whatever you all decide on.