      From: loro <tabbie@...>
      Subject: Re: [NTO] Program to make graphs
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 12:02 PM

      I wrote:
      >Looking for a simple program to create nice-looking graphs/diagrams.
      >Curves, staples, pie charts... Free or cheap preferred. Doesn't need
      >to do calculations or have a lot of other features.

      Thanks for your suggestions.

      Gnuplot looks too complicated, seem to require equations if I
      understand it right.

      SmartDraw is closest to what I'm looking for, but not exactly cheap.
      I ran the trial once and it hung and crashed a lot which scared me
      off. Do you use it yourself, Dave?

      Pencil looks really nice, but it doesn't look like I can enter
      numbers and let it draw the graph. I must look into it more. In any
      case I have other use for this one, so it is a keeper.

      Thanks!