8691Re: [NTO] Microsoft Office version

  • Stephen Riddle
    Feb 21, 2010
      > > Is there any way to find out the version of a Microsoft office document,
      > > doc, xls, ppt, etc.? I've got no MS-Office and OOffice version 2.4.

      I may have missed the answer, but my fellow church members insist on emailing word documents.

      I opened one in NoteTab and found this way down toward the end:···Microsoft Office Word Document·
      ···MSWordDoc····Word.Document.8·ô9²

      Looks like someone could write a clip to extract this information, or there should be a Perl script already out there.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic