8650Re: [NTO] Re: [Clip] Top-posting forces your reader to work (was Re: Finding a string within a string)

  • fw7oaks
    Feb 11, 2010
      --- On Thu, 2/11/10, Don - HtmlFixIt.com <don@...> wrote:

      [snip]

      > All further discussion will hopefully ensue on that [this] forum
      > and not in clips :-) because off topic posting is not nice ...

      I agree here with Don.

      > I disagree strongly with the concept that top posting is wrong,

      My support for Don is waning.

      [snip]

      > The fact is that there is no right way only one persons view of
      > what's most convenient.

      So for top-posting that is surely when the reply is simple and unlikely
      to generate further traffic,

      [snip]

      > I respect Sheri greatly

      Me too

      > but finally found something with which I disagree.

      No, Sheri is right, and btw try top-posting this reply . . .

      Ciao a tutti

      fw
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic