8648Re: [Clip] Top-posting forces your reader to work (was Re: Finding a string within a string)

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Feb 11, 2010
      I have posted this to off topic which if you read this ver top post you
      will now know. All further discussion will hopefully ensue on that
      forum and not in clips :-) because off topic posting is not nice ...
      even on a resilient list like this.

      I disagree strongly with the concept that top posting is wrong, in fact
      bottom posting is wrong. The fact is that there is no right way only
      one persons view of what's most convenient.

      When I am following a conversation, and I open a new email, the top
      posted content is immediately visible and I can read it, file it or
      delete it with nary a scroll. If one bottom posts I must scroll do
      decide what to do next.

      Top posting is nice in my book and I hope others will top post as well.

      I respect Sheri greatly but finally found something with which I
      disagree. But I still love you just the same ...

      Don

      On 2/11/2010 10:55 AM, Sheri wrote:
      > <http://idallen.com/topposting.html>
      >
      > Top posting is not nice.