8632number puzzles

  • oldguy1166
    Dec 31, 2009
      This is for puzzle fans. I found some number sequence puzzles and I can solve all of them but one. They go from easy to harder.

      Here they are; can you solve them? I won't tell you which one I can't solve.

      12321 23432 34543 45654 56765 _________?

      3692-4 216874-6 31-2 26915-5 9-1 6857392-?

      12 2 23 3 34 ?

      312-4 8-2 15-4 351-1 242-2 216-?

      326-1957 732-6195 573-2619 957-3261 195-7326 ________?

      If you do solve each puzzle, please add a few words to explain
      the logic of the sequence. Some of these are very easy, some are
      a bit harder. Can you guess which one I could not solve?

      I am hoping that some of you are better puzzle solvers than I am.
      Have fun! Happy New Year!

      Bruce Meyers
      Hayward, Wisconsin
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic