8525Great PDF viewer (tip)

    Sep 2, 2009
      Hi!

      Found this great PDF viewer a while ago, PDF-XChange Viewer. Earlier
      I have only tried FoxIt, the only one I could find a year or two
      back. FoxIt issmall and nice, but the documents doesn't look that
      good and it doesn't have many features. This one has. It comes with a
      full set of annotation tools. You can type, create bubbles and boxes
      and links, highlight, underline, cross out text...

      If you haven't tried it - do. It's totally free and even if not as
      small as FoxIt, it's a lot smaller than the monster from Adobe. The
      exe is about 9 MB and there isn't much else.

      <http://www.docu-track.com/home/prod_user/PDF-XChange_Tools/pdfx_viewer>