      From: Axel Berger [mailto:Axel-Berger@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 9:50 AM
      To: NoteTab Off-Topic
      Subject: [NTO] Apache Server

      On one of my sites I have to limit access to a directory. The relevant
      line in .htaccess ist:

      AuthUserFile /www/htdocs/w00b029e/.htpasswd

      I can't do a lot about the path on the remote server. Now I always
      develop my pages locally and want to put that .htpasswd into the
      appropriate place here. Where does "/" point to in Apache 1.3.2 on
      Windows 98 SE?

      Thanks