8218[NTO] Re: Need Efficient File Catalog

  • Sheri
    Oct 23, 2008

      http://supportweb.netmanage.com/ts_viewnow/downloads/patchesUnsupported/ecco.asp

      > ftp.netmanage.com
      > navigate to
      > support/pub/utilities/EC401/Ecco32/Setup32.exe
      >
      > Thanks! I had forgotten about this program. Do you know what
      > EccoMagic is? Their site is very confusing. Is it a program that
      > builds on Ecco? Several programs maybe?
      > http://eccomagic.com/
      >
      > Lotta

      Not familiar with those, thanks for pointing them out. I haven't kept
      up these new developements. Seems there's also another Ecco Yahoo
      group now at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ecco_pro (which I
      didn't know about either.

      FWIW, I've managed to keep tons of info in Ecco and convert data in
      and out of it forever without any add-ins.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic