8178Re: [NTO] java script question

    Aug 30, 2008
      Mike Breiding wrote:
      >All my pages use a font size definition of 100% in the CSS.

      So what's the point of a text resizer? Every browser has that feature
      built in. You don't use a fixed font size so IE's inability to resize
      text set in points or pixels doesn't come into play.

      The font resizer widget mania stems from "designer sites" not wanting
      to give up on their beloved miniscule pixel sized Verdana and at the
      same time pay lip service to accessibility. You have no need for it.
      Your text is already accessible. K.I.S.S. ;-)

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic