8165Re: [NTO] Recover Serial Port

  • Ray Shapp
    Aug 24, 2008
      Hi Axel and fw,

      <<Perhaps one MODE would be enough to release the serial port . . .>>

      This approach seems to have merit. The three software applications that
      control the telescope do each have a port configuration screen. Maybe the one
      MODE command followed by a reconfiguration would do the trick. I'm not likely
      to get back to the observatory until next Saturday, therefore, I may not have
      the opportunity to test your idea, but I will do it at the first opportunity.

      Thank you both for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 30 messages in this topic