809Re: [NTO] Blockquote

    Aug 22, 2000
      Hi Emmett,

      >Rather than replacing every <p> tag, you can use:
      ><DIV align="justify">
      >right after your <H3>GH-11</H3> and then put the closing </DIV> after
      >the last paragraph. Everything between the <DIV> tags gets justified (or
      >centered or whatever you want.)

      Will that work in all cases? I have noticed when I try to do
      "global" tags like that they sometimes quit when I add certain
      code below it and do not go through the whole doc. I prefer
      doing it that way myself with everything I can get away with
      instead of doing it to all paragraphs like FONT, etc. It seems
      so redundant to keep adding the same code over and over.

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe