8081Re: [NTO] Double-Click Opens But Doesn't Play File

  • Alec Burgess
    Jul 7, 2008
      Axel Berger (Axel-Berger@...) wrote (in part) (on 7/8/2008 at 1:56
      AM):
      > Ray Shapp wrote:
      > > I have exactly duplicated all the ZP options on both PCs
      >
      > Look into the registry and compare the entries for those two file
      > types. My guess are quotes around the "%1" -- media file names
      > typically contain spaces.
      Good point Axel - If that is the problem I "think" using
      Explorer-Tools-Option-File types should correct that. I've used
      ZoomPlayer in the past (not currently installed) and don't recall any
      problems suggestive of the installer / options settings for ZoomPlayer
      having a problem with them - you'd think it would have been corrected
      long ago - n'est ce pas?

      --
      Regards ... Alec (buralex@gmail)
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic