8015Re: [NTO] Anyone seen this error message before before?

  • Jeff Scism
    Jun 2, 2008
      A Dummy "Winidow"?

      Jeff

      Mike Breiding wrote:
      > Greetings,
      >
      > I get this error message occasionally and have never been able to
      > associate it with any particular action or application.
      > Is it familiar to anyone?
      >
      > Here is a screen shot.
      > http://mbreiding.us/temp/error.jpg
      >
      > Thanks,
      > -Mike

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      "Proponents of each side are vying with determination to prove their ignorance is greater than the other."

      President Andrew Jackson, discussing a bill going through the US Congress.

      Visit http://ibssg.org/
      For The Blacksheep website, MORE...

      Putnam County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/inputnam/bios/

      Montgomery County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/inmontgomery/bios/

      Fountain County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/infountain/vitals/bios/
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic