7979Re: [NTO] Mozilla Add-On?

  • Julie
    May 7, 2008
      I would love to have a button on the toolbar to do that. Actually
      it's the only button I need, as I rarely use any of the others. I
      visit forums where the admins have the most poorly designed color
      schemes for reading and would love a quick on / off of the colors.

      Julie

      At 5/7/2008 12:30 PM, Axel Berger wrote:

      >My main quest is for a quick switching between two viewing modes in
      >Firefox though:
      >Tools -> Options -> Content -> Colours -> Allow On/Off
      > OK
      > Advanced -> Allow On/Off
      > Mininimum Size None/13
      > OK
      > OK
      >Those are many clicks for essentially one change and afterwards the
      >same number to put it all back. There is a
      >View -> Page Style
      >with the options none and all, but no restrictions on and off.
      >
      >Axel
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic