7978Re: [NTO] Mozilla Add-On?

    May 7, 2008
      loro wrote:
      > Look on the context menu.

      Thanks, I had not realized. But still it is not the same as a localy
      running add-on that permanently shows me a "zero errors" in the
      bottom right corner whenever I open one of my pages.

      Jeff Scism wrote:
      > The Firefox HTML Validator is a add-on, and is here:

      Exactly. Which is why I like it and was looking for something
      similar in Opera.

      My main quest is for a quick switching between two viewing modes in
      Firefox though:
      Tools -> Options -> Content -> Colours -> Allow On/Off
      OK
      Advanced -> Allow On/Off
      Mininimum Size None/13
      OK
      OK
      Those are many clicks for essentially one change and afterwards the
      same number to put it all back. There is a
      View -> Page Style
      with the options none and all, but no restrictions on and off.