7936DOS batch question

    Mar 25, 2008
      I need to write a batch that receives a full path as %1

      Question one: Can I change that in W98 regedit? It currently has
      mypath/mybat.bat "%1"
      in it. Could I send path and file as different parameters?

      Assuming the answer to question 1 is no, can I do it inside the batch?
      I first need to issue a chdir %1, which won't work of course, without
      dropping the file.
      I then need to use the filename without extension in further commands.
      Are there any batch commands or utilities to do that? It's easy in
      pascal, but I don't wont to go that length.

      Danke