7914shopping cart question

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Feb 11, 2008
      Okay, this is really off topic ...

      I have used oscommerce or zen cart on many occasions. I am trying to
      find an affordable solution that will create a shopping cart that shows
      a category or cart only to certain customers.

      If Frank logs in he may only see my "frank items".

      If John logs in he may only see my "john items".

      If Tim logs in he may see both the "frank" and "john" items.

      In other words each user could be assigned categories that he/she may
      see in the overall available catalog.

      I have spent several hours on google trying to find something that would
      do this type of thing, having not found it, I hope maybe someone in the
      collective knowledge base her has a suggestion.

      Thanks for giving it some thought!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic