7905Save Partiallty Completed FreeCell Game

  • Ray Shapp
    Jan 30, 2008
      To All,

      A friend says it's possible to save a partially completed instance of the
      FreeCell game on a thumbdrive. I doubt his claim because there is no "Save" or
      "Save as" option in the menu system of FreeCell on any of my PCs. All my PCs,
      however, are running versions of WinXP. He has access to a Win2000 box. Can
      anyone conceive of a way to save a partially completed game on ANY medium (not
      just a thumb drive). I know it's possible to specify a particular game number
      and play the exact same pattern of moves in two or more sessions. That will
      allow the later sessions to look exactly like the earlier ones, but I still
      don't think it's possible to save a game in progress and re-launch it at the
      same intermediate point later.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic