7898Re: [NTO] Security Problems

    Jan 19, 2008
      Mordechai wrote:
      >Hello,
      >Recently I am assembling a new computer for my grandson (9 YO) and installed
      >*Windows xp pro+sp2

      >May I have some advise (detailed please) how to turn-off those annoying
      >security settings, in IE and in the media player, at least while not
      >connected.

      This is detailed.
      http://www.phdcc.com/xpsp2.htm

      I'm not sure which of the options there will fix the Flash problem.
      Anyway, I recently moved from 2K to XP SP2. I changed the Local
      Machine security level in Internet Options first thing I did, and
      that of course took care of things. I don't know if that's advisable
      or not, but I just can't be bothered...