7851Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] PDF files

  • Jeff@ibssg.org
    Dec 19, 2007
      Axel Berger wrote:

      > If you want you may send me one of those files and I'll try to break it.
      > Don't expect too much though.
      >
      > Axel

      I haven't tried yet, but someday I will run through some of the
      'seemingly related' keywords and see if any work.

      His research was quite controversial within the family, and he didn't
      want the parts that were speculation released, so I have back burnered
      the project.

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      Blacksheep Ancestors in your Family?
      'Blacksheep Genealogy' is a registered California Sole Proprietorship.
      The International Black Sheep Society of Genealogists is a Social Organization Identified by its members using IBSSG after their signatures.

      Visit http://ibssg.org/

      For The Blacksheep website, Montgomery County, Putnam County, and Fountain County USGenWeb sites. MORE...
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic