7792Re: [NTO] All shortcuts are not created equal

  • alice ttlg
    Nov 5, 2007
      On 11/5/07, Axel Berger <Axel-Berger@...> wrote:

      > I can tell you that now:
      > Take a boot disk with DOS 7 (from Win98) and run FDISK. After
      > partitioning and formatting run a Win98SE setup.

      heehee! I used to reformat and reinstall Win98 about every two years,
      just to clean out the registry and dump old bits of software I wasn't
      using anymore that didn't completely reinstall. Got so good at it, I
      could just about do it in my sleep. Had all the software I regularly
      used on CDs ready to reinstall.

      --
      alice ttlg

      Vox Populli, webhosting for fans
      http://www.populli.org/
      Glenfinnan, webhosting for everything else
      http://www.glenfinnanhosting.com/
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic