7773Re: Re: [NTO] spam

  • Stan Blazejewski
    Oct 10, 2007
      On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 07:32:18 +1000, you wrote:

      >On Wednesday, October 10, 2007 1:54 AM
      >Ed Brown wrote:
      >> In the distant past there was some (much) discussion on various anti spam
      >> programs.
      >I've had MailWasher for years--not sure how many! It's great.

      Same here, highly recommended. There is a free version but it's well worth
      paying for the pro version. The best part of it is that it checks the mail 'at
      the ISP level' & junk/spam get deleted 'before' it get downloaded to your
      computer... great for the junk/spam that has large attachments.

      www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)