7758Re: [NTO] spam

    Oct 9, 2007
      Ed Brown wrote:
      > I guess you would say he is computer challenged? Tell him to quit
      > think old and start studying.

      No, not him. Richard is young(-ish) and quite bright if not very
      technical. But being a church warden he will get mail from very elderly
      and very computer illiterate parishioners. So my question is, do you
      suppose these might be put off by a challenge-response from him?

      N.B: The name's Axel. But I know that English speaking people often
      automatically substitute the more common (to them) Alex.