      From: Axel Berger
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 13:36
      Subject: [unclassified] Re: [NTO] spam

      alice ttlg wrote:
      > Filtering your incoming mail is much less intrusive to legitimate
      > senders and a much better solution than challenge/response programs,
      > imho.

      Well said. There may be exceptions. I know a church warden with a well
      known and frequently published address he can't easily change and who
      gets 300 spam (spams? Is spam countable?) per day.
      In the experience of all folks here: How do elderly fuddy-duddies who
      just master email
      copy with those challenges?