7745Setup files

    Oct 1, 2007
      After several updates the number of setup files on my disk has risen. If
      I remember correctly I did not register my copy but downloaded a special
      registered one.

      Now I have setups for an unnamed pro-version plus the ones for 5.2, 5.3,
      and 5.4, all about 1.8 MB in size, plus one setup for 5.1 with a size of
      3 MB.
      Am I right in assuming this last one has my registration, so I need to
      keep that forever plus the latest of the others to be able to reinstall
      NoteTab should the need arise, and can delete the three others with
      impunity?

      Danke