7741Re: [NTO] Add Blog To Website

  • sisterscape
    Sep 29, 2007
      --- "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...> wrote:

      > See: http://themes.wordpress.net/
      >
      > And then you can customize one or make your own too ...
      >
      > Possibilities are endless.

      Checking out available themes is a good suggestion and the best way to
      start. While it is possible to customize a theme like I did for
      Waterstone, doing so requires skills that you would have to develop.
      Let me tell you . . . when I put that together, there was a lot of
      gnashing of teeth and unrepeatable phrases muttered under my breath!!

      Let us know how it goes for you.

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic