771Re: [NTO] Re: Antw: Re: NoteTab and NT4 sp6a

    Aug 3, 2000
      Hi Knut,

      >> Perhaps the 'compressed' part is a hint!
      >> Is it possible for you to send me a _un_compressed notetab.exe?
      > Any change for a *un*compressed Version 4.82??
      > Perhaps the solution !!!!
      > And a uncompressed / greater notetab.exe is not a problem at
      > all (IMHO) :-)

      I realize that would please you, but it would be a lot of work
      for him the way I understand it. You would also have to get
      other programmers using compressed .exe files to do the same.
      Perhaps you can write your virus software people and have them
      fix the problem if it is indeed the problem.

      Was 4.81 working for you before you upgraded?

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...