7693Re: [NTO] Re: DOS Programs on LCDs XP and Vista

  • Larry Hamilton
    May 29, 2007
      Don, All,

      I tried something else and Googled for

      VGA.sys DOS Vista full screen

      I think one of the links Alan shared mentioned VGA. A lot of old DOS
      games evidently have an issue with VGA and VESA and full screen. There
      is a third party fix to VGA.sys here:
      http://www.nomissoft.com/cgi-bin/ax.cgi?http://www.nomissoft.com/files/winxpfix.zip

      I am leery to try it.

      I'll check the MSKB and see what turns up.

      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions
      http://www.kairoscomputers.com/
      Sales Affiliate for Grisoft Anti-Virus