7654Re: [NTO] Jody passed away last night...

  • K B
    Feb 28, 2007
      Eric,

      I purchased NoteTab Pro very early in my Internet experience, and as I paid
      by check Jody was involved from the very beginning. Through my involvment on
      the lists and also personal correspondance I felt I came to know Jody well.

      Those of us who knew Jody will remember his dedication and spirit. I have
      faith that there will be a time when all things are made perfect.

      My condolences go out to to you, the family, and all who grieve.

      Karen